We are pleased to say we have obtained our ‘WE’RE GOOD TO GO’ Industry Standard mark
This means our business has followed government and industry Covid-19 guidelines. We have a risk assessment in place and a process for maintaining cleanliness and to aid social distancing.
In order to obtain this standard we have put the following in place to keep you and our staff safe.
- Social Distancing Marking / Sign postings
- Access to hand Sanitiser around our premises and prior to boarding
- Limited number of passengers on board
- Pre-allocated seats to adhere with social distancing
- Enhanced Cleaning
- Weekly anti-viral fogging on our vehicles
- Bomb Sanitisers activated to disinfect vehicles
- Mandatory Face coverings to be worn whilst travelling
- Boarding from the rear seats of vehicles first
- Our high-backed seats provide a physical barrier
- No drinks are served on board
- On board toilets are not available.
- We will travel no more than 2 hours without a comfort stop.
- Passengers alight vehicles from the front of the vehicle first
- Driver alights vehicle before passengers
- Restricted number of people within our office
Watch out for further guidance you need to follow when travelling with us.